Wednesday, August 2, 2023

THE MYSTERY OF GOD - THE GOSPEL OF GRACE PART 2




Click Here For Part # 1

THE GOSPEL OF GRACE PART 2

Something that will transform your life more than anything else you can do is to grab a hold of the Scriptures, and realize that they are a road map. As long as you are living in this earthy nature, or the natural carnal mind, you are separated in your consciousness from God. 

What does this mean? Well, if you are living according to the natural or carnal mind, you are in your awareness separate from God. You see, this doesn’t mean it’s bad. You could be a very good person, but if you are living according to the carnal mindset you are bearing the image of a person and a human nature that is both good and evil.

 If you will remember, back in Genesis that’s what caused the problem in the beginning—man partook of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. It says in the beginning that man was created in the image of God and that God walked with Adam. Adam had no conscious awareness of being separated from God. He lived and walked in the presence of God.

 Eve fell for the very first lie of the serpent, or the enemy. He told Eve, “If you will just do this, if you will just partake of this knowledge of good and evil, you are going to be like God.” That was the promise. Yet, the proper answer from Eve should have been, “We were created in the image of God, we bear His likeness, we are already like God.”

But because Eve fell for the lie, and they partook of the knowledge of good and evil, it separated them in their conscious awareness from God. God told Adam, “But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die” (Gen. 2:17). Once man partook of that tree, his spirit was alienated from God. Man, through the knowledge of good and evil, tries to regain that which he had in the beginning.

 That story has been repeated for about six thousand years. Every religion in the world is based upon the knowledge of good and evil. If you will just do this, if you will just live this kind of a life, if you will just quit smoking, if you will just quit running around, if you will just quit whatever it is you are doing wrong, then you will be like God.

No matter what religion in the world you study, you will find the knowledge of good and evil. They tell you that if you do certain things, God will bless you and when you die you will go to heaven or you will be in some kind of higher state of consciousness. It depends only upon what you do and how you live your life, based upon choosing the good over the evil, that will gain you an entrance into whatever it is you believe that heaven is.

 The truth of the matter is that the moment that you begin to choose good and evil, it separates you in your consciousness from God. We have borne the image of that Adamic man and we again have been caught trying to regain that which was lost in the beginning through the knowledge of good and evil.

 In the Bible, Eve is a type of the Church. Today, in the systematized, organized religion in most cases, not in all cases, but in almost all the religions of the world and all the denominations of Christianity, you will still hear it said, “If you will do this, God will bless you.” And, “If you don’t do this, God will curse you.”

 The truth is that there is nothing that we can do from our carnal nature and from the Adamic consciousness to make ourselves godly. God is not interested in taking the carnal, fallen, human nature and making it godly. God wants to infiltrate your consciousness so that you live not by a knowledge of good and evil, but you live by the tree of life—you live by the Spirit of the Living God that has been quickened within you. You live not out of a knowledge of choosing right or wrong or good over the evil, but life just flows out of your being. This is the inheritance we receive by being born again.

 If you are living out of an Adamic carnal consciousness, you don’t have to get up in the morning and try to figure out what you need to do today to live the human life. The human life absolutely flows out of your consciousness. You don’t have to be taught how to lie, cheat, or steal. You don’t have to be taught how to have all of the lusts and the ugly things of the flesh. Out of the Adamic consciousness flows a life that is both good and evil. Some are very good, some are very evil, and some are a balance between the two.

 The best you can be in Adam, the best you can be with your religious traditions, is a balance between the two. If you have a strong will and a strong character, you might possibly put down those things in your life that you feel God is displeased with. But no matter how good you become with your Adamic consciousness and your human nature, you are far short of what God desires.

 God has one desire, one plan, and one purpose for humanity: that the Adamic consciousness would be swallowed up by LIFE. From the very center of your being should arise and flow His life, His nature and His abilities! As long as you are trying to perform with the human nature, the carnal nature, as long as you are just a religious person trying to choose the good over the evil and even unconsciously justifying yourself by your conduct and your performance, you do not know the intimacy and the constant flowing of God’s life from your innermost being.

 In these days, God is revealing and unveiling Christ within a people. He is bringing an understanding and a revelation to us that is absolutely causing us to stop all of this performance. In fact, some of you may be experiencing this right now, even unknowingly. You may be going through a period when it is hard to read the Bible and hard to pray or hard to do things that were a part of your life for so many years as a Christian. This is only because God is pulling the rug out from underneath all of the religious activity, to unveil His life within you.

 As long as you can make it on your own, as long as you feel that you can be a good person and justified by your performance, you will never know the life of God in its fullness and in His ability to conform every area of your life into what He is. There are only two men in the Bible, only two: Adam and Christ. All of us are living out from one source or the other. In Adam, all die but in Christ all are made alive.

 People all over the world today, and especially Christians, are under so much guilt and condemnation, because we have never had the true revelation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, who absolutely annihilates sin from your life.

The very first thing that John said about Jesus was, “Behold the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world” (John 1:29). Everywhere I go I have to ask this question: “Did He?” I haven’t found a Christian yet who will tell me, “No, He didn’t.” Everyone agrees, because the Scriptures tell us that Jesus took away the sin of the world. Even in the Old Testament prophecies, we see that He bore our iniquities and carried our sicknesses and diseases.

 “Behold the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world.” Did He or did He not? You may say He did, but when you look at your condition and you look at your experience, it may not be true for you experientially. Nevertheless, the truth is (and it is knowing the truth that will set you free) that upon the Cross of Calvary, God took away and bore the penalty for sin. He bore the penalty for my disobedience, and if He did that, that’s payment enough. If you don’t ever understand that, you will never be released from your bondage. As long as you feel guilty, as long as you feel unworthy, you will never experience the fullness of God’s love. You can never really appreciate what He’s done for you, because you don’t feel worthy.

 When I first had this revelation and this truth that God revealed to me, I was under so much guilt and condemnation because of the habits and the lifestyle that I lived as a Christian. I didn’t understand forgiveness. The only thing that I was taught was Law and obedience. I was taught that as long as I continued to be disobedient, God could not help me. It doesn’t matter that He died for you on the Cross. It doesn’t matter that He paid the penalty for your sin. If you remain in disobedience, He cannot help you.

 What I am sharing with you I pray will open the eyes of your understanding. You cannot hear this message with religious ears. You have to hear it from the heart of God. “In Adam ALL die.” When you were born you had no choice about being born into a consciousness of being separated and alienated from God. You were born into this earthly realm and became a product of the human race that is based upon the knowledge of good and evil.

“In Adam ALL die.” And all have the nature of good and evil. If you do not understand that that is why He died, you’ll only see failure, because you can never measure up. You will fall under the accuser of the brethren. The enemy will beat you to death with Scripture if you don’t understand that Jesus paid the penalty for your sin.

 What It Means To Repent

 “As you have born the image of the earthy, so shall you bear the image of the heavenly.” You know what that is? It is simply a matter of repentance. Many people don’t like that word, but do you know what “repentance” really means? You can check this out if you study it. Repentance simply means that you change your mind.

 There was a time when I experienced being born again, but living in this carnal consciousness, trying everything within my power to make myself into what I knew I should be. As long as you do that you will not experience the kingdom. Flesh and blood CANNOT enter into the kingdom of God.

 Before you can ever enter into the kingdom of God you must repent. You must change your mind. There was a point when I changed my mind. My experience was one of failure. I had habits in my life that I hated. But I had to change my mind and I had to decide once and for all whether or not I believed the message of the Gospel. Could I possibly believe that God was good enough, and loving enough, and caring enough, that as bad as I was He could help me? Could I dare to believe and change my mind and say, “The Lamb of God died, because I cannot change myself?”

 Not only I cannot, I DON’T WANT TO. If you have some of these horrible habits in your life you don’t want to give some of them up. Paul says in Romans 7:14-23, “For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.”

 You may have a desire for God but you find another law warring against you and bringing you into captivity to the law of sin and death. Paul said that if that is your experience, if you delight in the Law of God in the inner man, yet you have these habits, you have these frustrations, you have this pull of sin upon your life that brings you into bondage, It is no longer you that wants to sin.

 I’ll never forget the day that I saw this by revelation. The things of God are so simple. God is more wonderful beyond our comprehension. If you are in this kind of condition you are a mixture. You’re living both by the Adamic carnal consciousness and also you have within your being the consciousness of who you really are. God will continue to take you through the fires until the Adamic consciousness is swallowed up by His life. Peter says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth forever” (1 Peter 1:23). His seed will prevail and be victorious in your life.


Gary Sigler's  Website http://sigler.org



Listen to the song go here http://sigler.org/I'llTakeYouBack.mp3 The Music Ministry of Linda and Stacy Musgrove Email lsmusgrove2000@yahoo.com Gary Sigler's Website - https://www.sigler.org/ Gary Sigler Podcast -    • Words By:  Gary Sigler Podcast...   Gary Sigler Books Here - On Amazon - https://amzn.to/3IdsIt1 #GarySigler #LindaMusgrove






///////



No comments:

Post a Comment